Select Page


Where’s My Refund?

You’ll need to provide the following information from your tax return:
  • Your Social Security Number (or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number)
  • Your Filing Status
  • Your mailing address for CA tax refund
  • The exact whole dollar amount of your refund

For IRS refund click here:

For CA refund click here:

Tax Links

Internal Revenue Service (IRS) –

IRS Forms and Publications –

Franchise Tax Board (FTB) –

Employment Development Dept. –

California Department of Tax and Fee Administration –

California Secretary of State –

What Should You Bring to Your Tax Interview?

Personal Information for Each Family Member:
  • Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Driver’s License or a Photo Identification Card
  • Social Security Card /ITIN/ATIN
  • Last Year’s Tax Return
Healthcare Information:
  • Proof of Health Insurance for entire household
  • Form 1095-A if received healthcare from a Federal or State Marketplace
  • Bring 1095-B and 1095-C forms
Direct Deposit Information
  • Please bring a voided check or have the routing and account numbers for your bank account if you would like your tax return direct deposited into your account.

Income and Tax Information:

  • W-2’s
  • Interest (1099- INT or substitute)
  • Dividend Slips (1099-DIV or substitute)
  • Miscellaneous Income (1099-MISC)
  • Stock Sales (1099-B or Broker Statement)
  • Pension Income (1099-R)
  • Self-Employment Income and Expenses
  • Sale of a Personal Residence
  • Rental Income and Expenses
  • Gambling or Lottery Winnings
  • State Income Tax Refund
  • Estimated Taxes Paid
  • Social Security or Railroad Retirement
  • IRA or 401(k) Distribution
  • Unemployment Compensation

Small Business Tax Information:

  • 1099-K Payment Card and Third Party Network Transactions
  • Self-Employment Income and Expenses
  • Business Profit and Loss Statement
  • Business Balance Sheet
  • Sales of any Business Assets
  • Medical Expenses
  • Real Estate or Personal Property Taxes
  • Mortgage Interest
  • Charitable Contributions
  • Employee Business Expenses
  • Gambling Losses
  • Moving Expenses
  • Traditional IRA Contributions
  • Higher Education Expenses
  • Educator Expenses
  • Student Loan Interest
Tax Credits:
  • Child Care Provider/Address and Employer Identification Number (EIN) or Social Security Number (SSN)
  • Adoption Expenses
  • Retirement Savings Contributions
  • Bring 1098-T Education Tuition Statement